A Weekend Escape to The University of Pennsylvania Museum Plus Glencairn Museum, Masonic Temple & Laurel Hill
Friday June 9 to Sunday June 11, 2017 $575USD Per person. Single sup $210USD
Ancient Egypt In Philadelphia Includes:
- 2 nights Accommodation at the Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Downtown
- 4 fabulous guided cultural tours with admission - including -
- University of Pennsylvania Museum - world - leading archaeological museum & Egypt collection
- Glencairn Castle/Museum - historic castle 'hidden gem' religious and history museum
- Masonic Temple - Considered the #1 wonder of the masonic world with a splendid Egyptian hall
- Laurel Hill Cemetery - highlights and talk about Egyptian symbolism
NEW: All transportation between sites
Small donation to the University of Pennsylvania Museum
Private tour of the University of Pennsylvania's Egyptian Collection with Dr. Stephen Phillips
Our Archaeologist special guest and tour guide is Dr. Stephen Phillips, Curatorial Research Coordinator in the Egyptian Section of the University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology. As an archaeologist, he has excavated in the Middle East extensively over the last 20 years at sites including at Petra in Jordan and eight excavation seasons at Giza and Sakkara.
Anna MacKay is the owner of Your Journey travel, a passionate animal lover – and a native of lower mainland British Columbia. Anna is proud to have traveled to every continent in the world — and to Egypt half a dozen times.