Nepal Rhododendron Trek
Annapurna Region - with Chitwan and Kathmandu Valley
calendar_today April 7-23, 2018
Journey to the Kathmandu Valley this Spring and immerse yourself in rich culture, nature and the sublime beauty of this spiritual place. Challenge yourself with a 6 night medium altitude tea house trek surrounded by the breathtaking spectacle of the world’s largest Rhododendron forest in full bloom. We’ll also visit exotic Gurang villages and spend 3 nights in Chitwan National Park searching for one-horned rhinos, deer, monkeys, wild elephants, up to 544 species of birds – and the very elusive Bengal tiger.
Mountains, Culture & Wildlife
Enjoy the highlights of the Kathmandu Valley, trek to immerse yourself in the spectacle of the largest rhododendron forest in bloom. Then explore Chitwan National Park for rhinos and other wildlife. Learn about the culture and religions of the Nepalese people and their wonderful country.
- Tour Highlights Explore Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan Head to the north eastern rim of the Kathmandu Valley to Nagarkot and enjoy the famous sunrise and sets.
- Enjoy Pokhara - boat ride on Phewa Lake and hike to World Peace Pagoda
- Challenge yourself with a 6 night low altitude tea house trek - surrounded by the natural beauty of Nepal and enjoy the spectacle of the worlds largest Rhododendron forest in full bloom.
- Experience the Gurung Villages along our trek
- Enjoy 3 nights/ 2 full days in Chitwan National Park. Search for one-horned rhinos, deer, monkeys and up to 544 species of birds. With a slight chance to see, wild elephants and the very elusive Bengal tiger.
- End with a Nepalese dinner and culture show in Kathmandu.
- Nepal will leave you wanting to come back and explore more!
Accommodations: Hotels, lodge, tea houses
$2,100USD per person based on twin share