Fulfill Your Ultimate Travel Dream on Grand Spice Route Quest Voyage in 2025 with Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Departure Date: March 25, 2025
Return date: June 3, 2025
Video: A Look Inside Seven Seas Voyager
True seafaring adventures abound on a fascinating all-inclusive, 70-night journey that retraces routes of old. Set out from Auckland, New Zealand for an unforgettable trek along Australia's sublime east coast before crossing the Timor Sea to Indonesia. Unleash your foodie spirit during overnights in Bali, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh City and Bangkok. Visit the spice capitals of Sri Lanka and India and marvel at the treasure of Luxor in Egypt all while sailing in the luxurious surroundings of your floating boutique hotel, the Seven Seas Voyager (max 680 guests). Enjoy 192 free shore excursions, 8 port overnights and an exclusive shoreside experience just for our Grand Voyage guests! All this and more bespoke amenities await you on this extraordinary adventure.
Photo: Map of the Grand Spice Route Quest itinerary
- Free first class air* from Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver (*on intercontinental flights)
- Free exclusive pre-cruise Gala Event & one night hotel package in Auckland.
- Free exclusive shoreside event
- Free door-to-door luggage service
- Free comprehensive visa package
- Free Unlimited Valet laundry including dry cleaning and pressing
- Free phone time per suite
- Free onboard medical service
- Free commemorative gift
Photo: Balinese Water Dance
These bespoke amenities all in addition to Regent's already all-inclusive cruise experience with:
- Free unlimited shore excursions
- Free unlimited beverages including fine wines & spirits
- Free open bars & lounges plus in-suite mini-bar replenished daily
- Free specialty restaurants
- Free unlimited wifi
- Free pre-paid gratuities
- taxes included!
Photo: Bangkok Floating Market
Some of the trip destinations include: Sydney, Bali, Mumbai, Luxor, Athens, and other amazing cities! Contact your travel agent for more information.