Hot Deals, Cool Travel, Your Passport to Savings with CIE Tours!
Price: $2,707CAD Per Person
(Land prices are per person, based on double occupancy for 2022 departures and vary by departure date.)
Savings: Up to $478CAD Per Person
Photo: Edinburgh Castle | Scotland | Crown Jewels of Scotland
Discover Dublin and Belfast before heading to the Highlands and Edinburgh. Visit Brú na Bóinne, Crosskeys Inn (a CIE Tours exclusive), Hillsborough and Edinburgh Castle, and taste whisky in a distillery.
- Travel back in time to 1930's Scotland when you tour the Pollok House, a grand country estate.
- Let costumed guides catch you up on 500 years of history at the Dalkey Castle in Ireland.
- Sip a wee dram of Scotch whisky after discovering how it is crafted at Blair Athol Distillery.
- See the birthplace of golf and Scotland's oldest university in St. Andrews.
- Savor the varied landscapes of this collection of forests at Nine Glens of Antrim, which served as a backdrop for Game of Thrones.
- And only CIE Tours offers the “All-In Inclusive Advantage” – with every experience and most meals, so your tour guide focuses on maximizing your enjoyment, and you won’t pay for hidden extras.
Photo: Map of the Irish and Scottish Sampler itinerary
Day 1: Dublin Arrival | Dalkey Castle | Dalkey Village
Day 2: Dublin City Tour | Taylors Three Rock Pub
Day 3: Bru na Boinne | Hillsborough Castle | Belfast City Tour
Day 4: Nine Glens of Antrim | Giant's Causeway | Crosskeys Inn
Photo: Giant's Causeway | Natural Wonder | Northern Coastline
Day 5: Crumlin Road Gaol | Ferry to Scotland | Pitlochry
Day 6: Whisky Tasting | St. Andrews
Day 7: Edinburgh Tour, Edinburgh Castle | Independent Sightseeing | Scottish Evening
Day 8: Tour Ends in Edinburgh