Oct 29 - Nov 10, 2022
Treasures of Tutankhamun Tour – with Amarna – Egyptologist Laura Ranieri-Roy
Celebrate the 100th anniversary of history’s most famous discovery on an exquisite two-week tour of Egypt. Immerse yourself in awe-inspiring wonders as part of a small, cultured group on this deluxe, once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
A Remarkable 13 day Journey to Egypt
• Be among the first to see Tut’s Treasures at the newly opened Grand Egyptian Museum
• Experience beautiful Middle Egypt – and revel in special behind the scenes experiences and site entrances
• Be in awe… during exclusive private encounters with world-leading archaeologists (Barry Kemp in Amarna)
• Raise a toast at a private reception at Howard Carter House & Old Winter Palace farewell dinner
• Enjoy deluxe Nile view accommodations – including The Old Winter Palace
With both a Canadian and a local Egyptian Egyptologist to bring the history alive, you’ll gain unique perspectives, inspiration, and exclusive access to Egypt’s most famous sites and best kept secrets.